Your privacy is important to us:
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy whenever you exchange any information with us. To better protect your privacy we provide this page explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with current legislation). You can visit our store without revealing any personal information about yourself.
Anonymous information is collected to analyze data for trends and statistics to help us provide you with a better service and to help improve our website. Other information is required in order to process orders – for example name, address, email address, phone number, credit / debit card information, and IP Address (for anti-fraud purposes).
We will only ever use your details in the following way:
- Any personal information you pass to us will be used only with regards to completing your order or quote – your email address is only used to update your order information unless you opt to receive marketing information from us
- We will not telephone you unless we are responding to a query or updating a current order you have outstanding with us
- We will NOT pass your information onto any third parties for any marketing purposes – your personal details will be kept on our secure database in case we need to contact you, and for future after-sales support
- We will never keep any credit / debit card numbers collected and once payment is completed they are NOT stored on our database servers
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your prior consent – you can opt-out of receiving any newsletters that we may send you at any time
Our commitment to your data security: to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
All personally identifiable information sent to our website is sent through an encrypted 128-bit https link to prevent any third parties reading the data transfer.